Sunday, July 26, 2009

whats 4 dinner in kuantan??

aaahhh..to some of us it is a very difficult question to answer because we are to busy with our work and aaaallllll our enthusiasm have been drain out at our workplace..i must admit that when i went home i am to lazy to cook( give me some break will you),so what do i do??the first thing is "THE PLACE",it is not that Kuantan doesnt have a place to have dinner but i rather go to a place that near my home sweet home..there is one mamak shop at the beserah area called taj that served good tosai and the chutney is out of this world and for tom yam lovers there is always M.S tomyam situated just opposite ikip..u dont have to wait more then 10min for your order to arrive and the best thing is its CHEAP..yes ladies and gentlemen it is cheap,for only rm10 u can eat just like bob says "sampai muntah makan"..but if its everyday occasion you will get this bored feeling cause you have eaten at that place almost daily and sure you want to try something else..right??so the only option that i have in mind is to cooked and 4 me i am very particular with my cooking(i wonder why : )..my favourite is ayam masak kicap cause i cant take chilli at all..u heard me right,i dont take chilli..i really dont know why i cant take chilli cause my mom are a chilli person and my girl ate chilli bird like there is no 2morrow,i tried to eat some but my head will get ssssooo itchy and i will drink a lot,so when i finish my meal my belly will have 5 litre of water so the solution is dont take chilli..ayam masak kicap is the simple dish that u can do at home..all you need is some chicken(with bone please),ginger,garlic,soy sauce and stock and for vege i simply use some u.s lettuce or iceberg that u can bought at supermarket,shred it with your hand(please do not use knife) and some slice garlic and wwwaaalllaaa some nice meal 4 your dinner and it doesnt have much ajinomoto(seriusly,i dont use ajinomoto 4 my cooking)..is that simple..so my freinds it is not a hard work to cook a decent meal at home for yourself or your family,it just take a little while to do the mis en place(preparation that is) but trust me your family will appreciat it 4 the rest of their life.. bon appetit..

No comments:

Post a Comment